Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A New Begining

I moved to North Carolina and have decided to start a blog about one of my lifetime passions. I have just left my job in Wisconsin as the Head Chef of the only Relais & Chateaux in the state. The property was gorgeous and the work environment was good, but it was missing something important, Great Food! So now I have decided to take this route in documenting what is the constant drive behind an ever growing passion.

I will include posts including the following:
  1. Books (that have inspired me and are a must have.)
  2. Restaurants (The Good, The Bad, and inevitably... The Ugly)
  3. Work Experience (Stages included)
  4. Great Chefs
I hope that this becomes an interactive blog and I invite the input of any person who cares to voice there opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment